What are you looking for?
Enter search term
X-CODE Manager (App/ Web App)
Status: March 2021
b. The purpose of the application is to plan, manage and document operational safety inspections of components of hydraulic line technology. This is intended to comply with legally prescribed maintenance intervals and to avoid unscheduled machine downtimes and component wear.
d. The Application is not directed to consumers. You may only use the Application if you are doing so on behalf of a business. Use for private purposes is not permitted.
2. Registrationa. If you have been authorised to use the application by a HANSA-FLEX customer, you will receive an e-mail from HANSA-FLEX with a link to the browser-based web application of the X-CODE Manager. There you can log in for the first time and create a password.
c. You may not pass on your access data to third parties.
b. You may only use the Application to perform your contractual duties for the HANSA-FLEX customer.
c. Notwithstanding the rights of use granted under this clause, HANSA-FLEX shall retain all rights to the Application. This includes in particular all versions of the Application including updates and upgrades.
4. Unauthorised Usea. You may not make the application available to third parties, whether in return for payment or free of charge.
b. You may not do the following:
- Duplications of the App that are not necessary for the intended use;
- Editing, translating, reverse engineering or otherwise interfering with the App;
- Decompiling, disassembling or taking any other action to obtain the source code of the App;
- Removing or modifying product labels or copyright notices.
b. Furthermore, HANSA-FLEX reserves the right, at its own discretion, to extend or shorten the scope of services of the application at any time, to change functionalities or to discontinue the offer. This is because the rapid development of the Internet in particular makes it necessary for HANSA-FLEX to make adjustments to the application in terms of technology and content from time to time.